Wanted: Furnished Apartment In Bangkok For March

Hello,

My wife and I are in Bangkok, staying for approx. 1 month, now until the end of March. (We will actually be in Ko Samui from 17th to 25th, but are fine with having the apt for all of March.) We are looking for a studio or 1-bed furnished apartment with kitchen, near MRT or BTS.

We are considering Sukhumvit (roughly Siam to Ekkamai) and Rachada, but are open to other suggestions. No work to constrain location preference.

Our budget is up to 20,000 for the month.

Thank you!

Jason

Hi Mockingbird,

Thanks!

For future thread-usefulness:

We went to look at Tanatawey Place today, and also Athena Suites (dot com) and Prom Ratchada (dot com.... why can't I post links?).

All were nice, although the finish level of Athena and Prom are a bit higher (newer construction/decoration, I think).

We ended up discarding our kitchen criteria, it'll take some getting used to the idea of eating out every day but, in a slightly guilty way, it's a dream come true :D

We are taking 1-month stay at Prom Ratchada. It's brand spanking new - they opened as of approx 1 month ago. Actually, our room is still finishing construction, we're in another room until it's available 4 days from now. The desk said about 10% of rooms are reserved for monthly stays, the rest are nightly. They said there are about 10 monthly residents right now, mostly foreigners.

It's located directly behind the Big C and Prom market, super close to Thai Cultural Center MRT stop and the Esplanade and Robinson shopping centers, seems convenient so far. There's a cafe, saltwater pool, and a fridge full of beer in the lobby. I think I'll be a happy camper.

Best,

Jason