Artificial Flowers

dthomasss

Not sure which ones you are talking about, but the ones we've seen here tend to be expensive. We bring ours back from the US when we visit. Much cheaper there.

There is a store almost across from Tukcom. They have some at the weekend garden market across from BPH. Index near the flyover has some. The market that happens twice weekly across from Tukcom has a few, but not many.

Not sure which ones you are talking about, but the ones we've seen here tend to be expensive. We bring ours back from the US when we visit. Much cheaper there.

There is a store almost across from Tukcom. They have some at the weekend garden market across from BPH. Index near the flyover has some. The market that happens twice weekly across from Tukcom has a few, but not many.

The ones I want are not in bunches. They are the long, single stem ones that are very colorful. At Chatuchak they sell for 8-10 baht each and you can buy very cheap wooden holders that are put into long stands that you assemble.

post-968-0-96034800-1330482273_thumb.jpg

post-968-0-89679500-1330482290_thumb.jpg

Edited by dthomasss

Almost right across the street. Easy way to find it is start at Tukcom and start walking East, towards 3rd road. Lots of flowers and plants in the window.

I must be losing my mind. I went all the from Tukom to 3rd Rd. Didn't see any shops with flowers out front, or anything that looked like they sold artificial flowers...