Samui Police

Beng

depends on

1) what you want them to do

2) how much you have to pay them to do what you want them to do

It usually takes some time for them to arrive (all depending on what time it is), but otherwise never had a problem (called them about 3-4 times last year) and never paid a dime!

Perhaps the OP would like to enlighten us of his past experiences.

They way I see this topic going , it is not going to last. I will give it the benefit of the doubt & see what happens.

They way I see this topic going , it is not going to last. I will give it the benefit of the doubt & see what happens.

...Or, you could just close it, give OP a warning for triolling and we can all move along.

...Or, you could just close it, give OP a warning for triolling and we can all move along.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

CLOSED.

• Like 2