Just Been Told My 3Rd Waiver Has Been Approved.

I"ve been informed that my friend and I have been issued a third waiver. This is due to the length of teaching we"ve done. 6 and 7 years. None of the T.C.T have been taken.I hope this applies to others in our predicament.Good luck .

I'm on my fourth now, but also my colleague from UK. He hasn't got a degree, but a few years of teaching experience. Looks like they do differentiate now. Location: Somewhere in;lower northeast.. jap.gif

Rules for granting a TCT provisional teaching permit are on their way. Basically three requirements. 1) At least a bachelors degree 2) Minimum TOEIC score (yet to be defined) if from other countries than USA, UK, AUS, NZ and CDN and 3) show efforts in meeting the TCT requirements.

http://www.ksp.or.th...=2717&Key=news5

Thanks!

Is there anybody who's got that in English? A link, or more information would be deeply appreciated.

Wish you a satisfying week, the holiday might help to relax.......jap.gif

Rules for granting a TCT provisional teaching permit are on their way. Basically three requirements. 1) At least a bachelors degree 2) Minimum TOEIC score (yet to be defined) if from other countries than USA, UK, AUS, NZ and CDN and 3) show efforts in meeting the TCT requirements.

http://www.ksp.or.th...=2717&Key=news5

Thanks!

Is there anybody who's got that in English? A link, or more information would be deeply appreciated.

Wish you a satisfying week, the holiday might help to relax.......jap.gif

thailandteaching.asia/teacher-licensing/9558-tct-teaching-permit-without-license.html

"Is there anybody who's got that in English?"

Go back to the site. Look on the right side, towards the top.

Click on the flag for the language you want.

I'm afraid not. You'll be directed to a completely different TCT website.

Best to do is to follow the link provided and use Chrome and Google translator.

Edited by aidenai