Official Sets Record Straight: Controversial 'Adult Yoga' Video Not shot in Thailand

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The outcry from the public was rapid, with many demanding an immediate probe into the video

He revealed that an in-depth analysis of the video indicated it was filmed in Bali, not Thailand. 

The analysis express cost was charged to the public, which prompted another outcry demanding a probe into the charge, which will also be charged to the public...:coffee1:

How can they be %100 sure that it wasn't filmed in Thailand,they all have clothing on and aren't touching each other's private parts.

WHAT'S WRONG,if you don't like it don't participate. 

Can just imagine if people do it at the beach.the camera comes out and someone will complain sex or possible sex in public.Sorry we are doing yoga but it will not stop them filming and complaining

On 5/14/2024 at 11:36 AM, webfact said:

The outcry from the public...

There was an outcry because there is no link to the original video. 'Public outcry...' give me a break puhleese...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, outsider said:

There was an outcry because there is no link to the original video. 'Public outcry...' give me a break puhleese...

I don't know why, the guy didn't even have as stomp-on, while the unattractive looking female jiggled like she was possessed.

Nothing sexy or sexual about it.

23 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

In other terms...Faking the big "O":coffee1:

something i am sure you have experienced many times haha... 

Thailand is so caught up on what is perceived instead of what is really happening that the video caught the attention of people who had never seen this before to question it. Show them a video of beach road in the evening or late night or inside a gogo bar and they would not bat an eye. The same for a music show where the singer gyrates in a sexual motion. Even the previous PM had to intervene and set restrictions on how many gyrations could be done in a show. 

31 minutes ago, thesetat said:

something i am sure you have experienced many times haha... 

CorrectI have faked 'em many times to keep the ladies happy. :coffee1: