Bbc Article Called "Defining Britishness"

I'm Scottish but I have served ( briefly somewhat ) in the British Army, when I went through basic training I could not believe the hostility against the Scots on the course. At that time I regarded myself as Scottish and British. I remember when I signed the papers to join the Royal Engineers the clerk said to me to fill my nationality in as Scot/Brit.

For years after that is exactly how I thought of myself, but in the last 15 - 20 years Scotland and England have drifted further apart........this article on the BBC website is interesting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17218635

Great post and I am sure the link is an interesting watch / read ... but TiTs (Forum).

Maybe there are so many Thai now in the UK that it feels more like little Thailand then little Britain ?

Have to dash now ... I've just read an advert and my planes about to land in a runway at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Until the result of the referendum it is still the British Army. You would be surprised how many English people serve or have served in non English Regiments too. I lost count of how many in the Irish Guards & Rangers.

ph34r.png