3 Bedroom Place To Stay Apr 15-19Th 2012

tariq

Hi

Coming to Pattaya for Songkran. Only ever stayed in hotels but this time have my son, gf and 3 kids so hotels looking a bit more expensive. Can any one recommend a place to rent with 3 bedrooms in or around Pattaya/ Jomtiem.

Has to be clean and safe and family friendly as have kids aged 10-15. Not looking for luxury and has to be within short distance of Pattaya central.

First time taking my son to LOS, he's 23. Pattaya for Songkran and then on to Koh Chang and Kanchanaburi - can't wait to see what he thinks! I remember my first time, it was mind blowing and I fell in love with the Country.

Cheers

Tariq

Hi jiu, sorry not not sure what you mean? If your asking if i have a budget then not as such but i dont want to pay too much...say around 5000B per night....or is that too cheap? I honestly wouldnt know what the going rate is for somewhere thats cleans and safe. Cheers

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

You mentioned two different location requirements:

Can any one recommend a place to rent with 3 bedrooms in or around Pattaya/Jomtiem.

and

Not looking for luxury and has to be within short distance of Pattaya central.

The later may not be doable.

Google is your friend.

Also be aware there may be minimum stay requirements. Many places are not available for short term rental (less than 3 months).

Edited by BB1950

Citin Loft Pattaya

5000 baht gets you a two bedroom Family Room(80 sq. m.) together with a Superior (42 sq. m.) for your son. Though you'll need an extra bed for the third child, 700 baht including breakfast

The caveat being the location, as it's not on the Baht Bus route, but they do have a free shuttle from/to TOPS supermarket on Klang from 9am to 9pm on request.

Nevertheless, at least you have an option.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Forgot to mention. On their website they mention that 'liking' them on Facebook brings you an extra 10% off. So that should bring you back within budget when including the extra bed.

Master bedroom for you and partner. Three beds in the second bedroom and a separate Superior for your son.

Thanks Jiu Jitsu - an option I will look at although not being on the baht bus route puts me off a bit.

BB1950 - thanks for your reply too. A bit of laziness on my part for not Googling i the first place and getting recomnedations is more preferable for me but I will Google anyway.

Cheers

Tariq

Hi

Spent all day looking and finding nothing suitable! Can anyone recommend either a similar set up as Jiu Jitsu recommended - 2 bed suite in a hotel and a separate room , or, a 3 bedroom house for rent for 5 nights only arriving Apr 15th and leaving Apr 20th. Should be on a baht bus route preferably although I may be renting a car.

Nothing luxurious but family friendly, clean and safe.

Any recommendations gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Tariq

Suksabai Villas, Pattaya Soi 17

My friend's property is available for the dates and price you require

Town House, 2 stories

3 beds rooms (large master bedroom)

Office

3 toilets (one on-suite)

Living room/dining room

Fully fitted kitchen

Air conditioning

This is a large gated property which has recently been totally refurbished and comes fully furnished. Suksaibai Villas is a popular area for expats to live.

If interested please pm me and will give you the contact number

Suksabai Villas, Pattaya Soi 17

My friend's property is available for the dates and price you require

Town House, 2 stories

3 beds rooms (large master bedroom)

Office

3 toilets (one on-suite)

Living room/dining room

Fully fitted kitchen

Air conditioning

This is a large gated property which has recently been totally refurbished and comes fully furnished. Suksaibai Villas is a popular area for expats to live.

If interested please pm me and will give you the contact number

Not on Baht Bus route though

Found a 3 bed villa in Baan Balina, Huai yai which appears to be good value at £250 GBP for the five nights but its a bit of a trek to town at about 14km. Perhaps I am being a bit too expectant for what I can get nearer town for the cash I want to pay!

Maybe I should ditch the family and pary on my own!!! My life wouldn't be worth living if I did that but what a way to go out! Heh heh.

T

Ok...spending far too long even trying to find hotels with 2 bed suites on the baht bus route. Anyone know of any hotels with connecting rooms?

Sorry if I'm boring you all with this! sorry.gif

Ok...spending far too long even trying to find hotels with 2 bed suites on the baht bus route. Anyone know of any hotels with connecting rooms?

Sorry if I'm boring you all with this! sorry.gif

The accommodation in my link also has connecting rooms.

If you want location, then you'll have to make sacrifices. Either to do without(such as a pool) or to simply pay more.

There is another option wherein you can grab an apartment floor with two apartments facing each other within budget. One a small 2 bedroom and the other a one bedroom.. But no pool and with three double beds you might have a configuration problem. As it seems to me, you need 2 doubles and a triple. Coming in in the middle of Songkhran doesn't help you.