Meizitang In Bangkok?

Roachiebkk

Hi,

Anyone heard of this supposed natural, herbal weightloss drug? It's touted as being from Thailand but I can't find it in any of the usual places. Mate of mine in Australia swears by it so thought it might be good for a try.

Does anyone have any experience with this stuff?

Does anyone know where to buy it in Bangkok?

Thanks

Roachiebkk.

• 2 weeks later...

I googled Meizitang, you can mail order...id be real careful lot of snake oil salesman here....my gf (thai) has some weird ideas about a few things concerning food, diet etc.....its very expensive of course because if it was cheap it couldn't work would it?

Im pretty sure your mate got himself motivated, cut out all the junk, inproved his diet cut back on the amount he ate and started being more active....

And if he didnt he is telling lies...its a simple mathematical equation, if there really was an easier fix to obesity the doctors would be prescribing it back in AU since we have a Hugh problem now.

No quick or easy fix to being FAT...save the money and get professional help, a thai friend of mine is on a gym program for weight loss and toning up, she works out at a well known gym, in 3 mths she has not lost any weight, yes she is better toned, when i asked her if diet was part of her program that her personal trainer put her on she said no....getting the right people to help you will be hard in BKK but not inpossible.

• 8 months later...

I had Meizitang in the UK and was hoping to get some here but can't seem to find it.

I'm currently using an alternative, which seems to do the same thing as meizitang. It's all in Thai but the packaging inside says YA BUK capsules, on the front of the cardboard sleeve it has a deer on it. The lady in the shop said that it's the most popular amongst university students where I'm staying.

A pack of 10 costs me 200B but I'm sure you can get cheaper from some places. There are different packs too, google YA BUK Capsules and you'll see images of all different types.

This might be a better option than having it mailed to you.

• Like 1