Manual For Honda Wave 125 ?

CBR250

I love my little Wave shopping trolley, and prefer to do services myself. I would like to obtain an English language Owners Manual + If possible a workshop manual for a 2006 model Wave 125 (carb model).

Does anyone have an e-version or know where I can find one?

CBR250

Thanks for the suggestion - I did search fairly extensively on this site - and followed leads suggested on earlier discussions to locate a manual But no luck from those suggestions. (I did find a great site for Honda CG 125 maintenance if anyone is interested in the link). I have also tried Pirate Bay and most torrent sites.

If anyone has a hard copy I will happily scan it and post it up (and return original).

CBR250

As far as I know there is only a Thai version, no English Users Manual.

I did find a users manual in English for the Honda 125/S PCX but it isn't much use for maintenance. Unless you need help in changing a light bulb.

As far as I know there is only a Thai version, no English Users Manual.

I did find a users manual in English for the Honda 125/S PCX but it isn't much use for maintenance. Unless you need help in changing a light bulb.

if the model is sold in the phillipines there is probably an engish manual somewhere to be downoaded ,if its a thai only model ,good luck :)

Thanks for helpful suggestions guys - I have in fact searched as far and as wide as my internet skills allow. Phillipine sites have manuals for many small bikes - but not for Wave (they do have one for Honda Dio, which I think is same as Click/Snoopy). Also, I believe Wave was sold in Europe as the Innova, so have tried various Euro sites for the manual. Still no luck ......

CBR250

Try the Downloads section for Honda in www dot motorcycle dot in dot th dot

Another tip: get friendly with your local bike spares shop, then ask them if you can copy the parts manual for your bike. Generally you leave them you bike license and walk off with the parts book and get it copied (or scan it in). The parts book will allow you to see how the bike is put together; invaluable for repair and ordering original parts.

I always thought these small motorbikes were like playing with lego or mechano; basically fiddle round with them, take them apart. hey presto its just like over-sized bicycle repair!

If you have any technical questions, come back and ask us.

Thanks for all suggestions. Yes, I will play with it, and basic servicing is simple enough. Mainly wanted to know about details like how to check valve clearances - and what is the adjustment nut - with screw in the middle - on right side of engine? Didn't want to bother forums for little details, hoped to be independent. And as this is my first foray into TV forum, great to find people willing to take time to offer assistance. Thanks!

CBR250

what is the adjustment nut - with screw in the middle - on right side of engine?

Clutch adjustment.

Undo the outer nut, tighten the inner one until it just takes up the slack and hits the inner push rod, tighten the outer nut. Generally doesn't need adjusting.

The inner push rod 'opens' the clutch when you shift the gear. Clever these Japanese.

Like you i would love to get a Manual for my wave, all i have managed to download so far is a parts Manual.

I see that on the 17th of this month Haynes in the UK will be releaseing one for the Innova which is the same bike as the Wave and i have one on pre order from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=honda+innova+125&x=0&y=0

Thanks MaiChai for info on clutch adjustment - fiendishly simple designs!

Also, I expect Amazon to make a squillion dollars from the Wave manual in English. I will get one - have to wait until May 17th!

CBR250