Money

kirkieb

You have a lot to learn, that applies to women all over the world, so just enjoy the ride and try to control what you are giving, and maybe one day you will find the perfect woman who does not want a bean.

^^^^^^^

Plenty of women out there who dont want a penny, red cent or satang from you.

Last 3 women I was involved with in the UK all had their own homes, cars and jobs.

There are plenty of women here who dont need our money.

I wouldnt contemplate picking up a single mother of 3 on welfare and living in free housing and consider her to be suitable marriage material.

So why would I do the same here.

Edited by rgs2001uk
  • Like 1

^^^^^^^

Plenty of women out there who dont want a penny, red cent or satang from you.

Last 3 women I was involved with in the UK all had their own homes, cars and jobs.

There are plenty of women here who dont need our money.

I wouldnt contemplate picking up a single mother of 3 on welfare and living in free housing and consider her to be suitable marriage material.

So why would I do the same here.

I have met the perfect woman here in khonkaen, i have not had one demand since we have been together, but i am still waiting for the signs, but who knows what is around the corner.

It is nice to give sometimes.. maybe you should stop being so tight..

Been there done that got the T shirt, now its my hard earned and i am a lot wiser and yes tight too.

I've been looking for a 25 year old nymphomaniac that owns a golf course and liquor store but haven't been successful in my search.

Any suggestions?

stop looking

Yes, cos l married her some time ago.coffee1.gif

I've been looking for a 25 year old nymphomaniac that owns a golf course and liquor store but haven't been successful in my search.

Any suggestions?

Your selection criteria is too rigid.

The golf course and liquor store are acceptable and within parameters, change the age of the nympho to 18.

My favourite saying is " Everything in life has a cost".

Think about that when you are with a 25 yo lady next time, particulary when you are probably twice her age.

It puts things into perspective then.

Cheers & enjoy

I think it was Barry Commoner who put it, "There's no such thing as a free lunch."

That, of course , is the polite version.

My favourite saying is " Everything in life has a cost".

Think about that when you are with a 25 yo lady next time, particulary when you are probably twice her age.

It puts things into perspective then.

Cheers & enjoy

Absolutely, rock on jealous guy. intheclub.gif

Thai relationships between older men and younger women seem to be much more transactional than between similar age couples. But this seems to me largely due to blokes coming here and getting twunt-struck with the first duski-skinned maiden that opens her honey pot to them.

Thinking with the little head get's you into this trouble so think with the big head to get out and or stay out.

I enjoy meaningful conversation too much to ever date a Thai so, I'm going back home to give the idea of a lasting relationship a chance. Horses for courses. Lots of guys have tried it the old fashioned way that I still aspire to, and they've been burnt. So they come here and enjoy a long term lease with terms well defined and accepted at both ends. Many a chap are content with this. I congratulate them on finding what works. If you are looking for some kind of equality in a relationship however, this is much harder to find in Thailand for a foreign chap, IMHO. I confess, after month three, I stopped looking. that was almost 6 years ago.

Just work out from the start what your monthly sponsorship will be, 10,000, 15,000 or whatever..of course there will still be demands for the sick buffalo etc....and it always makes me wonder, when does the money stop....guys that have kids with their Thai partner and are still whacking them the monthly amount, just dosnt make sense to me