Pile Of Sh!te In Neighbors Garden.

richb2004

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conflicts with the neighbourhood can become a serious issue

full_news_1244.jpg

The gate of Søren Tandrup Olsen's Cha-Am house, where the 54 year old Dane was beaten to death by his neighbour and three of the neighbour's friends.

22 December in Cha-Am

http://tinyurl.com/atovv

... scaring - and much more relevant than somebodys problem with recycling materials in his neighbou'rs backyard.

However, I find the story hard to believe in its present shape: a peaceful Dane - never complaining, always accepting - beaten to death by his Thai neighbours the very first time, he made some slightly negative thing, by politely asking his neighbour move his car a little bit.

There must have been a lot of harsh confrontations going on before that event. Am I right or wrong? Looking forward to an update.

Whatever you do , don't complain. I reckon Thais define freedom as the freedom to do whatever they want on their property. Same goes for speeding taxi drivers. Tell them to slow down and see the reaction. It's their freedom to drive as fast as they want. It's their space and you're in it .

Whatever you do , don't complain. I reckon Thais define freedom as the freedom to do whatever they want on their property. Same goes for speeding taxi drivers. Tell them to slow down and see the reaction. It's their freedom to drive as fast as they want. It's their space and you're in it .

I think you'll get more of a reaction from a bus driver if you tell him to slow down or turn the air-con down, but if a taxi driver gets his ass out because I've told him to slow down with my family sat in the back, then he can <deleted> off and I'll get another! :o

I dont no how you guys can live in a estate how boring and a 3 ft wall what is that going to keep in or out (nothing)

Give me the smell of pig shit while I have a beer and watch the cattle come home any day

In the middle east ? :o

No that would be camel shit Doc! :D:D !

Must be Isaan...... :D

ask ole Rigger. He seems full of it. :D