What Happened To Thaigolfer.Com ?

CanInBKK

I didn't check all the courses but for places in or near Bangkok there were no review from 2011. Seems like the latest reviews were like Oct 2010..... Anybody know what happened? This site used to be great for getting gauge on conditions from players who'd just played.

Apparently they tried to do a software upgrade and things went badly wrong. Most of my scores for the last year were lost and my handicap is way off the mark due to this. This is the info that I got from a mate who also uses this site.

Dang that's too bad, I used to find it a pretty useful resource for reviews and scorekeeping.

I went to play Best Ocean anyways today and the course was in very reasonable shape at a good price. Finished a round of 18 in 4.5 hours.

Dang that's too bad, I used to find it a pretty useful resource for reviews and scorekeeping.

I went to play Best Ocean anyways today and the course was in very reasonable shape at a good price. Finished a round of 18 in 4.5 hours.

Stopped for breakfast and lunch? smile.png

Stopped for breakfast and lunch? smile.png

Haha! When playing any course in Bangkok on a holiday/weekend under 5 hours is reasonable for me. (There's no way I'm getting up at 5am to play golf on my day off!)

• 3 months later...

You can use our site for reviews and comments www.golfasian.com Thailand Golf Courses . Just go to any golf course you like and hit the reviews button and you can read and/or write reviews of all golf courses in Thailand. We also do Golf Courses in Vietnam, Bali, Malaysia, Cambodia and soon Laos and Myanmar.

Cheers,