Hiring Thai Staff

I am about to open a new business in the recruitment industry and need to hire some experienced Thai staff who have worked in either the recruitment or O&G industries before. They need to be fluent in English and Thai, be willing to work against sales targets, able to work in either Bangkok or Rayong. If anyone knows a Thai who might fit this bill please let me know. Thanks.

You sound very new to Thailand.

Getting Thais to work or even just turn up for work every day is a challenge. Highly motivated Thai's working on commission for a farang???

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Dont be surprised if you get raided by immigration officials. A staff member might drop a dime on you.

Why would the Thai imigration authorities drop in on me?

My experience with Thai employees has been on the whole positive and no different from any other country - some great employees/ some not so good. Maybe you have been here too long!

Wow obviously these negative posters are jealous or just don't have a real life. You might also want to contact the employment office in Rayong & Bkk.

I'm looking for work and have 30 years experience in the Oil/Gas & Petrol-Chemical industry if you have any work for me just pm me.

How do you think recruiters recruit? - through networking! 101 recruiting Soi 41.

There is a massive amount of experienced Thai staff who have worked in either the recruitment or O&G industries that are fluent in English that are based here on Thai Visa, Iam sure you will have hundreds if not thousands of applicants filling your inbox.

Good to recruit from here, wise move and proves your recruitment abilities tenfold.

Wow obviously these negative posters are jealous or just don't have a real life. You might also want to contact the employment office in Rayong & Bkk.

I'm looking for work and have 30 years experience in the Oil/Gas & Petrol-Chemical industry if you have any work for me just pm me.

Don't hold your breath

He's read your posts

Don't hold your breath

He's read your posts

cheesy.gif

You sound very new to Thailand.

Getting Thais to work or even just turn up for work every day is a challenge.

I beg to differ. There are many different levels of Thai workers (as in most countries), I've yet to see this problem in office exetutives and staff, or the engineering level in the production after 5 months here. Operators maybe (due to sometimes tight employment situiation or otherwise) but I don;t thiink the OP is talking only of that level. Try China, this nighttmare may be worse. We have plants in both places and that's our experience.

Edited by thanchart