Economical Lawyer In Bangkok - Pahurat Area

I am looking for an experienced lawyer in the Little India - Pauhrat Market in Bangkok which is inhabited with a lot of Indians.

I would like to seek the services of this lawyer to process my Citizenship papers for Thailand.

I am an indian married to a thai lady with 2 thai kids for the past 15 years with my thai marriage certificate from my local Amphur.

I have searched for a lot of lawyers but the lawyer fees are very high and in my case, I have a genuine citizenship case(being married to a thai lady and having 2 thai kids) so the fees has to be considerably less.

I will be coming to thailand next month and would like to use the services of a lawyer in my case.

thanks .....

Are you talking about permanent Residency or Citizenship? Thai citizenship is not that expensive, but a lot of paperwork.

As for a lawyer, either you do it yourself or you take an expensive well connected lawyer, as for the process you don't need one so the only benefit would be the connections a lawyer would have.

Well, my main concern for a lawyer in this case (I WANT TO ACQUIRE THAI NATIONALITY) was so that i can get all the paperwork in order and i know it is a time consuming process but i did not want to mess up things at any point of time.

Having a lawyer will be an advantage if what i thought. Let me know whay u people out there think....

thanks...

Edited by ucomservices

Well, my main concern for a lawyer in this case (I WANT TO ACQUIRE THAI NATIONALITY) was so that i can get all the paperwork in order and i know it is a time consuming process but i did not want to mess up things at any point of time.

Having a lawyer will be an advantage if what i thought. Let me know whay u people out there think....

thanks...

You are probably right, but don't expect a discount on his services just because you have a Thai wife and kids.