Rentertainment Agency'S

nickw

My girlfriend works at the largest media comapny in BKK. She knows DJs and pop stars. They would most likely not have much of a clue about western music but there it is...PM me if interested, I won't check the thread again. BTW I have no idea what they would charge, I would need to ask. You would have to provide the equipment or place a deposit with the person/s. No, this cannot be run directly thru the th ecompany unless you are willing to pay a huge sum of cash. Hope this helps.

One of the better agencies in town is B-Concept Media Entertainment Group. They have a huge database of really excellent performers, bands, dj's, mc's, theatrical acts touring the region. Their email is <...>. Their website is temporarily replaced for upgrades to be made. They also can provide you with production and marketing services.

Edited by tombkk
: Please do not publish email addresses or telephone numbers on the open webboard. This will only lead to spamming the innocent. Please use PM to exchange this information. Thanks.