What Is The Book Price For A Honda Cbr250R

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

115K w ABS

100K w/o ABS..............but there is currently a shortage of stock im told because the floods

affected the production of some components or yada yada yada so any excuse to bump the

price up for the ones remaining will be capitalised on by anyone who has them in stock

129 is what I paid last year - minus a measly 1000 and a free jacket and helmet thrown in after playing hardball bargainer. I had to wait 4 weeks for delivery. I notice there are now a few more on shop floors, so maybe not so hard to get a bit more of a discount.

CBR250

I'd get a 1 year old CBR if the dealers won't go down... prices are very reasonable, seen them for 80 - 85k with 3,000km on the clock. Given that I'd imagine the price gauging would come to an end now.. but clearly it always depends on supply and demand...

I'd get a 1 year old CBR if the dealers won't go down... prices are very reasonable, seen them for 80 - 85k with 3,000km on the clock. Given that I'd imagine the price gauging would come to an end now.. but clearly it always depends on supply and demand...

not much reason to be price gouged by greedy dealers ,

there is practicaly new ones for 80-85k on bahtsold ,let someone else take the kick in the balls of deprectiation from riding it out of the showroom smile.png

Edited by wana

• 1 month later...

Just make sure the warranty is transferable- chances are you will need it!

Just make sure the warranty is transferable- chances are you will need it!

Why? Something you know that is wrong with this CBRs? And i always thought warranty is granted to the bike, not to the buyer.

how does the ninjette compare pricewise to the cbr r?

in the USA they cost the same ,in thai the ninjette is 60% more expensive

take from that what you will smile.png

60% more expensive than what? The price of the Ninjette is fixed, while the price of the CB'r' varies wildly from one dealer to the next...

Something must be wrong with my CBR, I'm past the warranty period (30,000km) and never needed it. huh.png

Don't think it could be running or feeling better tbh. I wonder what was supposed to have broken. sad.png

Your fault. This bike is not meant to be driven that much in short time. You will soon recognise why ;)

Oh man, the suspense is killing me. Is it going to implode/explode/melt/eat me/shag the missus?

Wotz gonna happen? ph34r.png

Don't worry, nothing will happen. Honda is one of the most reliable motorcycle brand.

I enjoy my CBR250R a lot in Thailand, I've owned a VF500FII, VFR750F, VFR750 Carat, CBR900 Fireblade 1992 in Europe, and even a Wave 125i for 5 years here in Thailand. Never had the slightest problem with any of these bikes.

It's why I bought the CBR 250 R without thinking further. I changed the stock tyres for Pirelli Sport Demon stock size though, the front tire stick to the road even if you brake very hard. After 12'000 km and long rides like th Mae Hong Son loop and visaruns in Mae Sai I'm very happy with it, even if some more HP would be welcomed in the mountain.

^ Yeah, I've changed to the Sport Demons as well. Great tyre. The little CBR is fantastic in the bends, so light and flickable. I did a tour of the North a few weeks ago. CM-Mae Sariang_Mae Sot is fantastic. Enjoy it up there.

Hehehoho, I wondered where you'd gone. Good to see you back with a more appropriate username (give or take a letter).

Welcome back.

Something must be wrong with my CBR, I'm past the warranty period (30,000km) and never needed it. huh.png

Don't think it could be running or feeling better tbh. I wonder what was supposed to have broken. sad.png

Wow, it only comes with a 30,000km warranty? That's almost like an admission from Honda of how fragile their new bike is...

Kawasaki's warranty is 2 year UNLIMITED mileage. KawasakiSmiley2.jpg

Of course, you'll never need it because the Ninjette is an incredibly solid little bike and never breaks.

But hey, at least the Honda is CHEAP thumbsup.gif

Let the Good Times ROLL!

NinjaSign.gif

Wow, it only comes with a 30,000km warranty? That's almost like an admission from Honda of how fragile their new bike is...

Of course, you'll never need it because the Ninjette is an incredibly solid little bike and never breaks.

Let the Good Times ROLL!

NinjaSign.gif

cbr is 3 years ,last time i checked ,3 was more 2 ..........rolleyes.gif

Let the Good Times ROLL!

NinjaSign.gif

cbr is 3 years ,last time i checked ,3 was more 2 ..........rolleyes.gif

But only 30,000km for the Honda... weak... I ride more km than that in half a year.

Let the Good Times ROLL!

NinjaSign.gif

Never bored trolling ?

The CBR250R is not a "sportbike" but many people enjoy it as it allow to ride in some places they will never visit with a Honda click or any other scooter.

Can you please give us a break and respect the fun people have riding smaller bikes than you, the guy who know everything. keep posting on big bikes threads.

Never thought that some people could have fun riding and enjoying the sceneries ?

I'm actually not too sure of the warranty tbh. Last time I took the service book out I think it said 30,000km on it. Never had a need to inquire.

God, I hope it doesn't melt now, you've got me worried. rolleyes.gif

Actually the Honda warranty is 5 years or 50,000 km for the engine and 3 years or 30,000 km for frame and body. I love how a few owners out of thousands report problems on a forum and all of a sudden it's a fragile bike. I've got over 10,000 trouble free kms on my CBR and I am very happy with it. The CBR has been out for over a year and I haven't had to put in a single warranty claim for a customer. It is a very well built, durable, and reliable bike.

I'm actually not too sure of the warranty tbh. Last time I took the service book out I think it said 30,000km on it. Never had a need to inquire.

Sorry, double post.

Edited by SumetCycle

Actually the Honda warranty is 5 years or 50,000 km for the engine

Honda, what a great company.

Much better than the competition. Hopefully Kawa will be able to improve the durability of the rattley ninjette and offer a competitive warranty period.

Word is the 2013 ninjette will have a stone sundial for a clock. Let's hope it's solidly constructed.

• Like 1