Non Immigrant O Multi Entry From Birmingham

Anybody had any experience obtaining a Non Imm Multi O visa from Birmingham (UK) by showing bank a statement with balances of at least the pensionable requirement (£900) per month.

By my calculation £10800 is the total,I don't have a pension but could show a balance on a bank statement in excess of this amount and I'm over 50.

I've had these type of visa's issued from Hull before they beefed up the requirements and am currently on a retirement visa which expires soon.

I prefer the flexibility of the multi entry.

Thanks

Seems by reading your post your are in Thailand, why not go to one of the countries around here?

A couple of reasons.

I'm leaving for the UK anyway at the end of this month and I think you need proof of marriage to a Thai when applying in neighbouring countries.

I'm not married.

Dont see the benefit of an O ? if your in Thailand, get an extension based on retirement, and a multi re-entry permit and your good to come and go as you please as many times as you like.

The difference being with an O you have to do border runs every 90 days, with the retirement extension you have to report every 90 days, which can be done by Post too.

Edited by CharlieH

The man to speak to in Birmingham is Mr David Hughes www.thailand-visa.com He will put you right on what you will have to do. Hope this help's.

Edited by lopburi3
Phone number removed - contact poster via PM

The man to speak to in Birmingham is Mr David Hughes www.thailand-visa.com . He will put you right on what you will have to do. Hope this help's.

Many thanks I'll give him a bell.

Edited by lopburi3
remove phone number