U.S. soldier detained after opening fire at Afghan civilians

News_Editor

This is a terrible incident indeed. Both for the victims and the individual involved.Hope this guy gets some serious care and treatment. And is not branded a criminal.

and additionally the award of the congressional medal of honour for outstanding bravery in battle?

Now be fair, that's not what he said is it?

that's why i asked and put a question mark.

How hypocritical to think he should be taken home to be cared for.

The US has conducted extraordinary rendition on people they 'suspect' may be up to no good and locked them up for years without trial.

But for one of their own the US wants to bring him tome to take care of him. How nice of them.

He should be tried and dealt with in Afghanistan by their judiciary.

Oh I forgot, it is only one side that does wrong.

Yeah, so we will beat ourselves up about the horror and ask how it could happen. Kahzai already want's an explanation and a trial in Afghanistan, however twice the number died over an accidentally burned book yet no apology was demanded for the deaths yet plenty offered for the books. Death is routine with the hair trigger sensitivities in that part of the world, so why the surprise when for once one of the other side flips?

Who's surprised? Only the media and the screaming heart liberals, we all know the truth, anglo-saxons are murderers, allways have been, allways will be, just look at the history of North america, Australia, Canada, etc, wake up guys, we are THE FOREIGN DEVILS! the Chinese were right all along ;>

Islamic extremists have carried out 18,560 terror attacks since 9/11, at which time there were no U.S troops engaged in fighting in Muslim lands, I think I'll draw my own conclusions as to where the violence is coming from now in this post-colonial age.

have you counted the exact number of terror raids using Apache gunships, US and NATO bombers aircraft and drones since 9/11? I also have drawn my own conclusions, and no need to start on 9/11, just go back to the decimation of the American Indians and Aborigines, the slave trade and start reading History books, mate! Wake up to reality.

I would ask you to look into who established the slave-selling camps in Africa first and many times were the sellers to the western nations.