Money Stolen From Car Whilst The Owner Is Busy Changing A Flat Tire

Rimmer

Money stolen from unlocked car at Central Pattaya car park

PATTAYA:--As the owner of a luxury vehicle proceeded to change a tire, someone stole 5,000 Baht from the glove compartment.

The incident occurred on Tuesday afternoon at the car park of the Bangkok Bank branch in Central Pattaya opposite Numchai Electronics Store. Traffic Police were called to the car park by the angry owner of the white Isuzu MU7, Khun Tanadon aged 59. He explained that while he was changing the tire, he left the vehicle for a few minutes but failed to lock the boot. A man believed to be in his thirties, was seen loitering in the Car park moments earlier and Security Camera footage showed the man entering the vehicle.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/50944/money-stolen-unlocked-car-central-pattaya-car-park/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-03-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

MU7 a luxury vehicle ??

A few months back I left my car with a garage to change all the tires. I mistakenly left my iPhone4 on the center console in plain view. When returning to the garage an hour later I full expected to face a problem of a missing phone. To my surprise the phone was still there – Lucky me, lesson learnt.

Fact remains that in any country there is always someone prepared to commit opportunistic crimes, reason to maintain common sense remain vigilant….

• Like 2

Try to leave something of value in an unlocked car in Switzerland... and it will be gone as well within minutes...

Wait... not fully true... YOUR CAR will be gone... on it's way to Eastern Europe...