Want To Play In New Rock Band In Samui?

English expat seeking lead guitar player and bass player to join band playing covers such as Clash, Joy Division, Bowie, Bauhaus basically English old new wave with some new ones and some originals. Any nationality or sex. Can get you work permit if the right people. Rehearsal room available free. Rehearsals WILL be necessary, this is not a crappy rock'n roll/blues band where you simply turn up and jam. Play twice a month. Paid gigs.

Naming names, encouraging illegal behavior...Yikes!

How does a farang get a work permit to play bass?

Who is in the "band" now if you need a lead guitarist and a bass player and a keyboardist? Rhythm guitarist and drummer, I'd guess, but not sure if that qualifies as a "band."

I am pretty fierce at the comb and paper kazoo....any chance I can get a work permit too? <---- light humor! Haha...

Naming names, encouraging illegal behavior...Yikes!

How does a farang get a work permit to play bass?

Who is in the "band" now if you need a lead guitarist and a bass player and a keyboardist? Rhythm guitarist and drummer, I'd guess, but not sure if that qualifies as a "band."

I am pretty fierce at the comb and paper kazoo....any chance I can get a work permit too? <---- light humor! Haha...

3 outa 10

Edit: make that a 2

Edited by CARLIN