Thaksin Invites His Thai Fans To Join Him In Laos For Songkran

webfact

Thaksin in Laos for Songkran

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Fugitive former PM Thaksin Shinawatra is inviting his Thai fans to join him in neighbouring Laos to celebrate Songkran next month.

"Thaksin has conveyed his message that anyone who misses and wants to see him can meet him in Laos," Pheu Thai MP Somkid Balthaisong said yesterday.

Thaksin plans to visit Laos from April 13-15, Somkid said upon his return from Hong Kong, where he talked to Thaksin for about 10 minutes.

He was seeking Thaksin's blessing for his daughter Manthana, who is gearing up to contest the election for president of the Nong Khai Provincial Administration Organisation.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-03-16

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please please all the Red Shirts go there to stay with him, and also please have a good time there and don’t bother to come backlicklips.gif

You want more then half of the Thai population to go away to Lao and not come back? If you don't like Thai people why are you even here?

• Like 2

Please please all the Red Shirts go there to stay with him, and also please have a good time there and don’t bother to come backlicklips.gif

You want more then half of the Thai population to go away to Lao and not come back? If you don't like Thai people why are you even here?

Half? :cheesy:

Since when do Red Shirts compromise more than half the Thai population?

I wonder what color they become if you remove all the promisses were given to them

Since when do Red Shirts compromise more than half the Thai population?

I wonder what color they become if you remove all the promisses were given to them

And those promises are looking pretty shaky.

What an amazing ego that clown has. Songkran is a special time for family to get together. It's a long-standing tradition that people return to their homes to honor their parents and grandparents. I guess it shows where Thaksin's family values lie when he encourages people to abandon their families for Songkran and massage his ego by making a trip to Laos just to visit him. Maybe he's been away from Thailand and its culture for too long to remember what is near and dear to Thais.

No, no, he wants you to bring your family with youintheclub.gif

Some individuals feel they are indispensable, invisable, and indestructable., then they live past thru teenage years and reality hits them in the arse. Then they start to mature.

Thaksin's political time, equates to teen years in the real world. He just has not reached the age of maturity as yet, Many hope he will just fade away before he causes a massive train wreck, due to his apparent feeling of self importance.

• Like 1

Thaksin is over looking the fact that all his supporters have not received one single baht with all his talk and can not afford the trip.

I believe he was going to make them all rich in six months.

Lets see that was eight months ago. Just goes to show how munch he knows about Thailand.

• Like 1

In case you have not noticed, most Farangs do not have any time or patience for the terrorists known as Red Shirts... Mob-rule...

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Do you also believe in Santa Claus?

Anyone interested in forming a group to kidnap Thaksin in Laos and asking for ransom. See how much we can get for him..... if they don't pay enough....we can bring him over the Mekong River at night and deliver him to his sister's authorities and see what she will do with him....after all there is a warrant for his arrest. The Israelis can catch anyone they want in another country, but they Thais cannot get him in Laos....?

• Like 1

Anyone interested in forming a group to kidnap Thaksin in Laos and asking for ransom. See how much we can get for him..... if they don't pay enough....we can bring him over the Mekong River at night and deliver him to his sister's authorities and see what she will do with him....after all there is a warrant for his arrest. The Israelis can catch anyone they want in another country, but they Thais cannot get him in Laos....?

And you are surprised? One of the country's MPs just visited the fugitive criminal to have his daughter blessed by the moron. What does that tell you about those who govern Thailand?

• Like 2

Thailand and Laos have extradition agreement. Fugitive on the run, next-door soon?

I know what I'd be setting up if I was Abhisit.

Bring the bolloc back and hav'im purged! wink.png

-mel.

Do you think Abhisit really cares about Thaksin?

If enough of his minions attend his fan club at Songkran maybe they can bring him back with them and ignite the whole country.

Maybe Thomas Becket will attend.

Thailand and Laos have extradition agreement. Fugitive on the run, next-door soon?

-mel.

If enough of his minions attend his fan club at Songkran maybe they can bring him back with them and ignite the whole country.

I think that it's pretty obvious to anyone who know anything about the underbelly of Thailand what would happen to Mr. T if he came to Thailand !

• Like 1

-mel.

I think that it's pretty obvious to anyone who knows anything about the true underbelly of Thailand what would happen to Mr. T if he were to actually come back here...