Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate In Chiang Mai

Ulysses G.

Rimping used to have some import ones but I didn't like it. I don't know if they still have them now.

Currently I have to get my sugar free Chocolate from Central Chidlom BKK from Mrs. Flowers Chocolate available in both milk chocolate and dark. They tasted far better than import ones from Rimping.

post-131333-0-22287100-1331867617_thumb.

Edited by ARISTIDE

I have to get my sugar free Chocolate from Central Chidlom BKK from Mrs. Flowers Chocolate available in both milk chocolate and dark. They tasted far better than import ones from Rimping.

Thanks. Mrs Flowers are the one's that I heard about in Bangkok, but I did not know how they tasted. If worse comes to worse, they could probably be bought on-line.

I have to get my sugar free Chocolate from Central Chidlom BKK from Mrs. Flowers Chocolate available in both milk chocolate and dark. They tasted far better than import ones from Rimping.

Thanks. Mrs Flowers are the one's that I heard about in Bangkok, but I did not know how they tasted. If worse comes to worse, they could probably be bought on-line.

The higher the cocoa content, the better. A couple of squares a day along with a glass of red wine is thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I've completely forgotten they also have White Chocolate sugar free as well. I asked them once about delivery to CM they said the product may be spoiled from the heat.

I just had almost eight of them in a week

post-131333-0-14345400-1331874613_thumb.

Edited by ARISTIDE

UG i could be wrong, but i believe i saw some in Rimping Nim City. When i next pop in will take another look. As an aside, i recall tops selling sugarfree cookies, if you didnt see that.

Here in CM? if you found one please let me know! Save me trips to BKK, anyway the sweetener is Maltitol.

Someone here must sell it as they have been in business many years and are a Thai company. It is just figuring out where. What do they use to sweeeten it?

I agree, but f it tastes too good, it is hard to stop with a few squares. I'm hoping that sugar free will solve that problem, but still be somewhat enjoyable. licklips.gif

Rimping has carried Lindt 85% cocoa chocolate bars which may be enough to slow down your consumption. Seen it in Tops too.

I agree, but f it tastes too good, it is hard to stop with a few squares. I'm hoping that sugar free will solve that problem, but still be somewhat enjoyable. licklips.gif

Rimping has carried Lindt 85% cocoa chocolate bars which may be enough to slow down your consumption. Seen it in Tops too.

I have seen Lindt 95% too, not cheap, but if you want it for heath reasons just a couple of squares a day will do.

I tried 85% once and thought that it tasted like chalk.

Try it a few more times and you might change your mind. An acquired taste as the saying goes.

I also buy the Lindt 85% most of the time since that's what I see available here, though I would

also welcome tips for something better (e.g., Valhrona).

95% Lindt (or anything else 95%) I have never seen here. I once tried 99% of some brand I don't remember

what was and did not find it delicious, but would be happy to try Lindt 95% if that's available in CM somewhere.

UG i could be wrong, but i believe i saw some in Rimping Nim City. When i next pop in will take another look. As an aside, i recall tops selling sugarfree cookies, if you didnt see that.

I saw some in Rimping by the river they also had the sugar free cookies or to be more precise used to I have not seen them lately. But I have seen Chocolate bars with 70% coco if that helps.

Rimping used to have some import ones but I didn't like it. I don't know if they still have them now.

Currently I have to get my sugar free Chocolate from Central Chidlom BKK from Mrs. Flowers Chocolate available in both milk chocolate and dark. They tasted far better than import ones from Rimping.

Central Chitlom as distinct from Central World, and somewhere easily findable in that department store?

Ms Chocolate located in the Supermarket floor

Central Chitlom as distinct from Central World, and somewhere easily findable in that department store?