Singha Race School

deadman

That makes 2 of us available. 40 years professional experience in Sedans, Sports Cars and F2, and i speak Oz.

I can't speak Oz.... sad.png Oh! On second thought! Maybe I..... C...aaaa...N... Sorry, inflection doesn't go over the net very well giggle.gif ...

Must say you got me trumped with 40 years though, I only have 25, though it has been a productive 25 and no open wheel experience though I doubt he really needs that though.. With 40 years though age might give me a slight edge, but who knows? smile.png

Edited by WarpSpeed

No but I'm available for much better instruction then you'll get from them and I speak nearly perfect English..

...."then" you'll get from them. sorry.gif

Wise acre!! Yes you are sorry!! jerk.gifpassifier.gif I think I said I "speak" it "nearly perfect".. tongue.png

Edited by WarpSpeed

That makes 2 of us available. 40 years professional experience in Sedans, Sports Cars and F2, and i speak Oz.
I can't speak Oz.... sad.png Oh! On second thought! Maybe I..... C...aaaa...N... Sorry, inflection doesn't go over the net very well giggle.gif ... Must say you got me trumped with 40 years though, I only have 25, though it has been a productive 25 and no open wheel experience though I doubt he really needs that though.. With 40 years though age might give me a slight edge, but who knows? smile.png

Exactly, who knows? I've known a few pretty handy 'older' pedlars in my time and you must have too, if you have been in as much Motorsport as previously suggested. Some 'oldies' are still very fast!

The old story........... when the flag drops the BS stops.

Edited by Woodsie888

I can't speak Oz.... sad.png Oh! On second thought! Maybe I..... C...aaaa...N... Sorry, inflection doesn't go over the net very well giggle.gif ... Must say you got me trumped with 40 years though, I only have 25, though it has been a productive 25 and no open wheel experience though I doubt he really needs that though.. With 40 years though age might give me a slight edge, but who knows? smile.png

Exactly, who knows? I've known a few pretty handy 'older' pedlars in my time and you must have too, if you have been in as much Motorsport as previously suggested. Some 'oldies' are still very fast!

Unfortunately I am one of those older pedlars now sad.png ... Notice I didn't say "old" smile.png ... But I do know several, Brian Redman comes to mind and he still pedals at his age, and just before he died of cancer and my last race in the states before coming here I raced at Daytona the same weekend as Paul Newmans final Daytona 24 hr race and even though his first 2 hour stint came at 3:00am and it was raining he was still one of the fastest drivers on track in his class and he was 78 at the time.. Hans Stuck is another one that comes to mind..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Unfortunately I am one of those older pedlars now sad.png ... Notice I didn't say "old" smile.png ... But I do know several, Brian Redman comes to mind and he still pedals at his age, and just before he died of cancer and my last race in the states before coming here I raced at Daytona the same weekend as Paul Newmans final Daytona 24 hr race and even though his first 2 hour stint came at 3:00am and it was raining he was still one of the fastest drivers on track in his class and he was 78 at the time.. Hans Stuck is another one that comes to mind..

Exactly my point. wink.png