Unattended Infant!

brit1984

I have seen this specific baby at Phrom Phong station and I alerted the authorities. Then a woman came and picked up the baby and walked off away from the police officer and the police officer told me to go away. I'm assuming that he told her not to leave her baby there and she just said a few words and walked off. The mother looked like a drunken tramp on drugs. I have passed a few times after this incident though and not seen the baby there. Kinda sad that she has gone back to dumping her baby there though. sad.png

The mother needs punching in the face and her children need putting into better care.

spot on comments begging is a big business all over asia ..and even in europe i remember a few years back in paris ..gangs were killing each other to get the best spots and in hki a famous old beggar died 20 years ago and he left FOUR properties on the peak ...the use of children is aimed at people with a heart u notice the little kids in philippines in ac they only ask foreigners for money