Marquee Hire Thailand

I used to be involved in leisure equipment hire, I think you could easily create a demand for marquee hire, however you should concentrate on making it a Hi-So rental business, so you should add on all the nice extras too.

Thais are allergic to the standing in the Sun, so gazebos and marquees would be an answer to that.

http://www.caprimarquees.com

That's exactly what I was thinking . At the moment we offer the hi end variety of canopies which I think would would get demand in thailand and we take the same approach here where the marquees are

Fairly cheap but the main money is the fancy extras :-)

Our main market in the uk is weddings and there seems to be alot of western couples heading to place like Phuket to get married and thought there might be a demand there too .

I've had a good look on google etc for marquee companies out there but can't seem to find any.

Do you have any tips on popular websites to advertise on ?

• 4 months later...

Hi

I am just wondering if u took this idea any further?

I am currently in the UK but am originally South African I am moving to Thailand in November

I worked for GL events for three years and I am currently working for an agency who are one of the largest supplier of staff to the events industry! I an a crew chief and do self build jobs.

Would love the opportunity to work with you