Laptop Cooler In Pattaya

JusticeFT96

In desperate need of one, laptop keeps overheating and I use it mostly in bed so its not ideal on the bedsheets and my lap. Waiting for Sony to get back to me to replace a few things on my laptop but they are taking their time and could do with one of these as a long term solution anyway as its a reccuring problem with my laptops.

Do not use a laptop on any soft surface, blocks the air flow and causes overheating ( so why do they call them laptops then ?? if you cant use them on a soft lap ??).

Cooling pads are available at any shop that sells computer equipment, including Tesco and BigC. Usually usb powered.

I made up a board from a piece of thin ply, with a couple of bits of Aluminium angle fastened to the front edge (to stop the lappy from sliding off) Made it a bit wider than the lappy so as to have room to use the mouse.

Cost was bugger all.

Works a treat.

I've had a 110 baht cooler for....donno, perhaps 1.5 years, and another one for my gf perhaps half a year,

they just keep spinning.

But one thing you have to do for starters is to un-screw the bottom of your laptop and clean the air intake for the inbuilt

CPU/GPU cooler ASAP