Water Into Wine! That's Nothing

stevehaigh

i may have just made the greatest discovery of all time! if you leave an open bottle of Leo in the fridge for 2 days, it tastes like Tetley's Bitter :o

OK, maybe it's simply that i havn't tasted Tetleys for a long time but i think this deserves more analysis? anyone else in the TV scientific community care to verify my findings?

Yorkie is the man for this test, he must know what Tetleys should taste like.

But I suspect he has never owned a bottle of beer that took two days to drink.

Listen to this folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At a wedding last week they were giving free Leo away, but Yorky, PAID for, yes folks I said PAID FOR *Chang*

Most of my customers would probably not do the Leo test anyway. If they wanted a Tetleys, they would say " Could I have a Tetleys Please" and I would serve them with one.

Yorkie is the man for this test, he must know what Tetleys should taste like.

I was weaned on Tetley's Best Bitter.

But I suspect he has never owned a bottle of beer that took two days to drink.

You are quite correct. However, there has been the occasional morning when I've found a half full bottle in the fish.

There is always a lot of yorky bashing going on whenever any thread contains the word "beer"

you may or may not know this,yorky is a VERY old man who cries himself to sleep at night because of this constant badgering.

people, please show a little charity at this time of year when we are to extend goodwill to all men(even yorky's).

There is always a lot of yorky bashing going on whenever any thread contains the word "beer"

you may or may not know this,yorky is a VERY old man who cries himself to sleep at night because of this constant badgering.

people, please show a little charity at this time of year when we are to extend goodwill to all men(even yorky's).

Yorky will drink to that. :o Fetch some beer. :D

Why on earth would I wait two days to drink my beer.

you are all mad.

Mad I tell you!

Sometimes the pursuit of higher knowledge takes a little personal sacrifice.

Anyhow, what about the penicillin guy? Suppose he just simply put his moldy plates in the dish washer, no penicillin!

And don’t get me started on the 3K guy :o