My Iphone Is Not Working Properly, Where Is The Official Apple Repair Shop In Pattaya

radiola

As far as I know, there is no Apple repair service in Pattaya and things get sent to Bangkok. There is an Apple re-seller in TukCom complex on Pattaya Tai Road and one in Central Festival on Beach Road and they might help advise on this.

AFAIK there are no official Apple shops in Thailand, only resellers.

Let's move it to the Apple forum, surely someone there will know ....

Phil, yes there is and they are both in Bangkok. Just not in Pattaya/Tukcom where there are many many stores that repair iPhones. The line-up in Bkk right now for apple repair (for my MacBook anyways) is 3 to 7 weeks. I just talked to them.

If the OP told us what is wrong with his iPhone, where he bought it etc. maybe we could advise better. I take mine to tukcom when I need anything done.

wow, i am f......d

i bought it in bkk, from tru internet, i though there should be a repair shop in bkk

i have problem with no service, where i cant get any signal from the provider like ais

many people have this problem i checked the internet, and the solution is to get 128 bit sim card, or even to replace the iphone

i sold my old phone so i cant be without one for more then few days..

this sucks big time

can they just replace it?

I have an iPhone bought overseas with an AIS SIM card. I have ocassionally experienced no signal in Pattaya (approx once a month) Solution has been to turn off. Then turn back on and use the re-set function (keeping existing content) and then re-connects to AIS network.

So are you in Pattaya or Bkk? We have said already there are repair shops in Bkk. Also just try going to: Settings-General-Reset then reset all network settings.

What do you mean a signal "like" ais? Do you use ais as your service provider or not? Yeah also easy just to walk into d-tac, hutch,truemove etc and get a new sim with a new number.

PS: Replace it ? !!!!!!!!!! Dude remember what country you are in but thanks for the laugh

Edited by Rimmer

AFAIK there are no official Apple shops in Thailand, only resellers.

Let's move it to the Apple forum, surely someone there will know ....

Phil, yes there is and they are both in Bangkok. Just not in Pattaya/Tukcom where there are many many stores that repair iPhones. The line-up in Bkk right now for apple repair (for my MacBook anyways) is 3 to 7 weeks. I just talked to them.

If the OP told us what is wrong with his iPhone, where he bought it etc. maybe we could advise better. I take mine to tukcom when I need anything done.

There no official Apple Stores in Thailand. Only the online store is an Apple owned store. There are official resellers, which means they are authorized by Apple to sell their products and there are authorized repair centers. Call Apple Care for the nearest location. In Thailand call: 001800 4412904 www.apple.com/th/support/