True Wifi

nikster

I got 10 hours free TrueWiFi. The problem is I can't even log in, tried in various locations in Hua Hin and Bangkok - the connection is so bad it doesn't even get to the login screen. Those few times I did get to enter my username and password (I think 2 out of 10) - it went offline right after.

Never able to successfully enter my username and password. Tried on a MacBook Pro, an iPhone, and an iPad - same on all devices. Since True is selling iPhones I imagine they'd make sure there is no incompatibility there but who knows.

Is anyone using True WiFi successfully?

I had a True package that included WiFi and I dropped it for that very reason. I'm in Chiang Mai...there's True WiFi everywhere in the core but you're lucky if you can manage to login. PC, Android phone....rarely worked. Glad you didn't pay for it!

I had a True package that included WiFi and I dropped it for that very reason. I'm in Chiang Mai...there's True WiFi everywhere in the core but you're lucky if you can manage to login. PC, Android phone....rarely worked. Glad you didn't pay for it!

Good to know, not just me then. Total joke, True Wifi. Today I tried _again_ (don't know why - sucker for punishment, I guess) and was able to log in for the first time! Woo too! But after that, the connection was so slow as to be unusable, significantly slower than 2G EDGE on a phone... barely functioning.

Can't believe they're selling this!

I gave up on the True wifi a while back... They set my iPhone to auto connect when it found a hotspot close... But this unusually resulted in no Internet connection... I went back to the True store and made them turn off this "feature"...

I should add that I borrowed a friends AIS wifi password and used it on my iPad at Starbucks... Ever since it logs in perfect every time I go back to the coffee shop! ;-))

Edited by sfokevin