Drunk Go-Go Dancer & Russian Caught In Sex Act On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Fragrant - hardly the word to describe the filthy ocean at Pattaya Beach. Can't imagine a more nauseating place for a tryst.

I just wonder whether those so called macho men who think it's OK to have sex in the sea have any thought as to where their condoms, probably of a small size, end up or do they take them home as a trophy?

If he used one, he probably left it with all of the others floating around them.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the police got any DNA samples to prove that sex indeed did occur. Hell, they might have interupted them before it got that far, afterall the legs may have been pointing skyward but the important evidence may have been underwater.

Oh, please. Who hasn't had sex on a beach?

I think we've found one.

It shows a blatant disregard for any sort of propriety. I just wonder whether those so called macho men who think it's OK to have sex in the sea have any thought as to where their condoms, probably of a small size, end up or do they take them home as a trophy?

The Russian certainly would not have down this in Russia but hey this is Thailand, so it's ok to act as a bloody idiot.

I'm an outdoor sort of guy...and love to have sex in strange places like In a tree,barn full of hay and on the beach,in the sea, on a roller-coaster, In fact if you could name it..... I probably done it..! and that includes the mile high club...!

Now all this is said what is the problem here two people getting it off in the sea "SO WHAT".

and by the way don't bother to make any of your silly comments about my post because I'm not interested.

Edited by candyman123

I'm an outdoor sort of guy...and love to have sex in strange places like In a tree,barn full of hay and on the beach,in the sea, on a roller-coaster, In fact if you could name it..... I probably done it..! and that includes the mile high club...!

Now all this is said what is the problem here two people getting it off in the sea "SO WHAT".

and by the way don't bother to make any of your silly comments about my post because I'm not interested.

Average time for a roller coaster from start to finish is 2:30 seconds. Have you seen a doctor?

Average time for a roller coaster from start to finish is 2:30 seconds. Have you seen a doctor?

clap2.gif

I wonder if the police got any DNA samples to prove that sex indeed did occur. Hell, they might have interupted them before it got that far, afterall the legs may have been pointing skyward but the important evidence may have been underwater.

And whether or not it was sex depends on what the meaning of is is.

Oh, please. Who hasn't had sex on a beach?

I think we've found one.

It shows a blatant disregard for any sort of propriety. I just wonder whether those so called macho men who think it's OK to have sex in the sea have any thought as to where their condoms, probably of a small size, end up or do they take them home as a trophy?

The Russian certainly would not have down this in Russia but hey this is Thailand, so it's ok to act as a bloody idiot.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

A self styled stud like this wouldn`t want the doctor to know about his lack of stamina. giggle.gif

Re: the comment that suggests "selective enforcement" is the issue .... this could be said any time about any one who is arrested for any thing .

Why not bust the drug runner instead of the drunk driver ? Why did someone else get away with this or that and not me ?

Is the suggestion that one set of law breaking is OK but not another ? The penalties for any breach of law reflect the degree of seriousness but the latter does not set the arrest criteria.

Where are the jellyfish when they could be useful? laugh.png

Only as a deterrent of course. Liek many I am split on this - my Western tolerance vs. respect for Asia's decency customs.

I'm sure much worst things happen on the beach all the time and don't get reported.

spot on.... probably 100 metres away some poor holidaymaker being scammed after hiring jetskis for his family ....saw this recently ..i think they were italians .the poor mother was quite frightened ...and it got very dicey ....where were the coppers then .....though i know public displays here r frowned upon

At least they let the guy cum before they started yelling out to them.

Another reason NOT to swim in the Pattaya harbour.

It's the ocean, fish root and poo in it all the time.

Sewage (and anything else flushed or dumped) gets pumped into it all the time.

The only reason not to do it is what you might catch, not what you might leave behind.