Info Needed For Building House In Korat

I'm playing with the idea of building a house in Korat, namely in the Chalerm Prakert (sp?) area.

Can anyone help me with information concerning developers in the local area? Websites or other contact info is what I desire.

As for Chalerm Prakert, this area is about 20km from "The Mall", which to me is the "center" of town.

Personally, I am not interested in the two story "box" houses that are common in Thailand today. I am more interested in a single story house, of approximately 130 sq. meters (3 bedrooms with built-in closets, 2 bathrooms, western kitchen, living room, and storage areas).

How much land (how many rai?) would such a property require, if additional space is allotted for a car port for 2 cars and a small yard (30 sq meters)?

P.S. I have googled TV for information, and have only found pics of houses that some TV members have posted, but not much detail as to who built the house, cost, etc.

I'm playing with the idea of building a house in Korat, namely in the Chalerm Prakert (sp?) area.

Can anyone help me with information concerning developers in the local area?  Websites or other contact info is what I desire.

As for Chalerm Prakert, this area is about 20km from "The Mall", which to me is the "center" of town.

Personally, I am not interested in the two story "box" houses that are common in Thailand today.  I am more interested in a single story house, of approximately 130 sq. meters (3 bedrooms with built-in closets, 2 bathrooms, western kitchen, living room, and storage areas).

How much land (how many rai?) would such a property require, if additional space is allotted for a car port for 2 cars and a small yard (30 sq meters)?

P.S.  I have googled TV for information, and have only found pics of houses that some TV members have posted, but not much detail as to who built the house, cost, etc.

check in the commercial ads section of tv, "excaliber" has an ad there. Don't know him or anything about him though....