Looking For A Child Minding Job For The Wife

2008bangkok

I'm posting this in the family children section as I thought it would be more appropriate than jop wanted.

When I first met my wife 8 years ago she was working in a restaurant in Koh Samui, 2 young kids later(3 1/2, 2) she is itching to do some work, problem is that she wants to work in a restaurant again but she hasn't really thought it through regarding the hrs as it is 5-12 pm which is not convenient at all.

Does anybody know of any farang owned creche's in Bangkok that maybe looking for Thai' staff who speak very good English, when we was briefly living in Hua Hin she found a job at a creche for a holiday cover but after 2 weeks of that the boss and the kids loved her so she was offered a full time job, unfortunately right at that time I had to come back to BKK to work so we couldn't do it but she can do that no problem.

Anyway if anyone knows of a creche that might need a Thai person between 9-5 who speaks very good English, doesn't smoke, very rarely drinks, is hard working and good with children then I appreciate you could pass on my details.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...