What Face Fits The Tv Member ?

onionluke

Do you ever wonder who is behind the avatar , the voice , the look ? We can only guess .

I have been thinking about TV members who's paths I feel have crossed with mine in another existence . After much research and studious studying of posts by the blether I have come to the conclusion that he is non other than Charles Rendell . He is definatley back .

http://youtu.be/2XMkBXdPY08

• Like 1

Posted Today, 14:57

Do you ever wonder who is behind the avatar , the voice , the look ? We can only guess .

I have been thinking about TV members who's paths I feel have crossed with mine in another existence . After much research and studious studying of posts by the blether I have come to the conclusion that he is non other than Charles Rendell . He is definatley back .

cheesy.gif

You have exceeded expectations with this.

Hope the thread takes off for you ...

David48 cowboy.gif

theblether was totally unaware of the this Charles Endell character and is unsure if it is a compliment or not.

However theblether can confirm that he is vastly more handsome than Charles Endell..........theblether knows this to be true as the last time he was in Thailand, all the girls said........

"theblether, you are a very hansum man, and you are vastly more handsum than that Charles Endell guy",

theblether appreciates Onion Luke for solving the mystery as to who Charles Endell was.

I wonder how Thai girls got access to STV dramas?