Last Will.......

May I kindly suggest you think about divorcing immediately, based on your need to incorporate such a sentence in your last will???

But then some thoughts on the serious side:

- what if you are kiled in a car crash => no natural cause of death

- what if you are killed in a mugging absolutely unrelated to your wife => no natural cause of death

I don't know about the laws in Thailand, but in the western world, somebody suspected or accused of being involved in the unnatural death of somebody automatically disqualifies for heritage

And about taking care about you: You must be much more specific and give "measurable" wording for any judge to decide

- what are your needs / what have they been in the past

- what means caring in the past, how to judge present caring in time of death?

are you talking about tangible care (i.e. medical) or intangible care (i.e. love, emotions, psychological)? How to judge the latter?

Said all above, I would assume this sentence would disqualify your will to be enforcable...

Anything is possible but enforcing the will the way is written is another issue and you will not be able to control the outcome. I recommend you put someone else in charge that you trust at least trust more than this person

I would suggest that you have to stipulate that the executor shall have sole discretion in this matter (arguably they have anyway).

I think the second part of the 'instruction' is more subjective than the first.

You could a 'letter of intent' to executor to set out your tests for meeting any such criteria.

Frankly, I would keep it to the 'natural causes' clause.

If you have to insert a clause like that I would suggest that perhaps you are not with the right partner.

Even if you do insert it, when you have shuffled off, others will interpret ti as they will and there is nothing you will be able to do about it. SO, do you trust her or not?