Bangkok Bank Ibanking - No Statements To Download?

Unless I missed it, there is no option to download a statement on my Bualang IBanking account. I know that I can order a paper statement sent through the mail for 20 ฿. I am a little shocked. I have a number of US accounts and another Thai bank, all of whom generated monthly e-statements for use in reconciling. Is this really not available at BBK Bank?

The facility allows you to view and print the transactions for the past 6 months. Prior to that 6 month period you will have to order statements.

Click on the account number you wish to view and the transactions will appear. Set the period on the bottom of the screen that you wish to view and print.

Dave

The facility allows you to view and print the transactions for the past 6 months. Prior to that 6 month period you will have to order statements.

Click on the account number you wish to view and the transactions will appear. Set the period on the bottom of the screen that you wish to view and print.

Dave

I understand how to print transactions. But a list of transactions is not a statement. A statement covers the month following the last statement, lists transactions and totals the debits and credits.

Every other bank and credit card I have ever used both provided a statement and the ability to see transactions. It's weird that BBK Bank does not.

Other than that I like the iBanking service.