Family Of Man In Skytrain Scuffle Threatened

Lite Beer

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This news item is a salient reminder of why balloons should never ever be allowed onto a mass transit system.

Imagine this happening in a confined space.

It perhaps needs education for the less imaginative individuals with a me, me, me, attitude.

.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/armenia/9247261/140-people-injured-when-balloons-explode-at-Armenian-concert.html

This news item is a salient reminder of why balloons should never ever be allowed onto a mass transit system.

Imagine this happening in a confined space.

It perhaps needs education for the less imaginative individuals with a me, me, me, attitude.

.http://www.telegraph...an-concert.html

Wasn't there some kind of festival or parade where this happened in Bangkok too? I remember seeing the video years ago but can't find it but did find this idiot ...

Although certainly balloons can become bombs, I am pretty sure the rule about the balloons are more to do with the loud bang they make when they explode and can cause panic on a crowded train or train platform 3-stories up.

If I ever see anyone of you with balloons in crowded places I am within my right to bludgeon you in the face until your bleed?

Interesting rationale. I'll take it.

Only after you tell them that they are not allowed to have them there and they start screaming and kicking over bins.

• Like 1

If I ever see anyone of you with balloons in crowded places I am within my right to bludgeon you in the face until your bleed?

just curious, if this guy was on a crowded train with you, standing next to you when space is extremely tight, and the baloons keep hitting you in the face, how would you handle it?

just curious, if this guy was on a crowded train with you, standing next to you when space is extremely tight, and the baloons keep hitting you in the face, how would you handle it?

probably not be arsed, i am more annoyed with the back packs and the BO than I would be about balloons, and that annoyance is minor and doesnt result in me smashing someones head in. Now if you ask me about a child with balloons I would smile at how sweet it is and see how happy the child is to have balloons and not be at all bothered if the balloons are hitting me in the face/head/arse/chest/knee etc