Samsung

marstons

Great refreshing service from Samsung shop. i had days of headaches trying to sort the phone out, data activation problem. The technician

identified the problem, took a new circuit out of its cover, removed a part soldered onto my phone, then soldered my old part onto the new circuit board, yes i know weird. Then he spent half hour setting the phone up, cost 0 baht. So refreshing i decided to post it on here, i did of course pass him a few hundred baht after. I would have happily give a few thousand after the hours spent on the net trying this and that from the net.

Location is opposite Tesco Lotus Sukhumavit Pattaya south, for any other Samsung suffers.

So in fact,you consider it an abnormal occurence that a technician from a major company was able to solve a warranty issue,and feel happy for it that you could pay for a service you been charged for already when purchasing the phone.

So in fact,you consider it an abnormal occurence that a technician from a major company was able to solve a warranty issue,and feel happy for it that you could pay for a service you been charged for already when purchasing the phone.

Well the reason i rarely start topics is this reply, after 5 years as a frequent visitor and 10 years living here full time, yes it is abnormal in my experience hence the post. So lets look at the post, it does state days of trying to solve the problem myself, now maybe theres a clue it was not a warranty issue, and the biggest clue of all it was not a warranty issue because i never wrote it was because the warranty has finished. I even told him the phone was not purchased in Thailand.

so anybody with or without warranty issues can get good service there IMHO.

I have bad experience with samsung and I will NEVER buy anything from this company... I bought a laptop which was faulty, I sent it to Samsung and they delay it for months! I spent probably the price of laptop on phone calls to get it back. BTW never got a battery and charger as they sent it without it. Not good customer service ...

When I got the laptop back after a 2 or 3 months, it came without the battery and charger. I gave them a call and they said they sent evertything they got. I just bought a new one as after a several call, and listening a music, I gave up. My advice is not to buy from Samsung, better stick to LG or japs.