A Foreigner Steals Motorcycle From Pawn-Shop

Rimmer

A Foreigner Steals Motorcycle From Pawn-shop

PATTAYA:--The owner a pawn shop saw a man on CCTV footage, stealing a motorcycle.

PATTAYA – March 26, 2012 [PDN]; Pol.Lt.Col. Suparerk Yuprai, Pattaya police station reported that villagers had caught a man stealing a motorcycle.

Miss Pissamai Iamin, 51 years and villagers caught a foreigner, Mr. Sean Patrick Flanagan, a 57 years old, sitting on a gray Yamaha Nuvo motorcycle, registration number KhorWorWor 813 Chonburi, surrounded by villagers.

Upon investigation, Miss Pissamai Iamin said that, on March 21, while she was parking her car in front of her pawn-shop called Bua Khao, in 210 / 49 , moo 9 , Nongprue, Banglamung a man entered her shop and stole a motorcycle.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...from-pawn-shop/

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-03-28

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Could be it was his bike someone pawned...the article doesn't say one way or the other...

Pretty good chance. If someone pawned your bike without your authorization the pawn shop owner would have any legal right to it.

I would be willing to bet my bullocks he had ordered a beer chang draft at the hotel if he was not caught. Another top notchsoi bukhao tourist.

And at that age ? !!!!!!!!! Hello Dak Ling

Edited by Gone

UPDATE

Tributes paid to Barrow man who died in Thailand

Sean Flanagan, who split his time between Barrow and Thailand, died some time in the last two weeks after he was arrested in the city of Pattaya on March 21.

A story in local newspaper the Pattaya Daily News told how Mr Flanagan, who was in his 50s, had been arrested after he went into a pawn shop and took a moped.

Mr Flanagan was charged after driving the moped to a nearby hotel, but denied the theft, the newspaper reported.

Friend Steven Strefford(corr), 53, from Walney, said he heard last Tuesday of Mr Flanagan’s death.

He said: “One of my mates rang me straight away when he got the news. He got done for nicking a moped and then banged up.”

Full story:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/tributes-paid-to-barrow-man-who-died-in-thailand-1.940945?referrerPath=sport/

--NORTH WEST EVENING MAIL 2012-04-05

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Some posts removed also quoted replies

Good work - I hope more details on this story come out ASAP.

As another poster noted, this guy appears to be in good health and there would be no obvious reason for his demise. Re-reading the UK press story, it doesn't appear clear whether he died in jail or not

One post removed, we do not know the facts leading to Mr Flanagan's unfortunate death.

It is therefore wrong to make unfounded assumptions and accusations.

Way too much speculation going on here regret the only way to stop it is to close the topic.

//CLOSED//