Looking For Investment Opportunities In Thailand...

Ya want to make sure ya don't buy A bar.1 million baht isn't much money.Remember under thai law,

a farang can buy many business but can't legally work in the business.

No strictly true depends on the proffession

I have a very good investment for you in Thailand, with guaranteed minimum of 5% to 30% annual return

if you need more information send my a private message I'll give you all the required details

regards

Ya want to make sure ya don't buy A bar.1 million baht isn't much money.Remember under thai law,

a farang can buy many business but can't legally work in the business.

No strictly true depends on the proffession

Give us an example then were they can buy a business and can work in it without a WP ?

I have a very good investment for you in Thailand, with guaranteed minimum of 5% to 30% annual return

if you need more information send my a private message I'll give you all the required details

regards

Guaranteed by who?

From your original question it would appear that you have little knowledge of investing in businesses in Thailand or of values in Asia as a whole.

Have you actually run or invested in a company/business previously (NOT as an employee) ?

In your home country, would the equivalent of 1 million baht (less than $30,000) give you the funding needed to invest or run a business?

Asia is changing rapidly.

10 years ago, 1 million baht may have got you into a bar or something similar, now, its really loose change.

Have you actually lived in Thailand ? Not on a holiday....LIVED ?

Where would you stay?

Visa situation?

Believe me, as has been said above by Brit1984, you may lose it all, not to Thais, but your own countrymen.

"I have about 1 million THB to invest and I am interested in opportunities here."

It's your lucky day and mine. I have an opportunity crying out for investment right now. Let's meet. Be at Suk and Soi 7 tomorrow evening at 6. Wear a bright red shirt and bring the cash in small bills in a white case. I'll be the guy with the gun.

• Like 1

regards

Guaranteed by who?

there is allways somthing can give you a peace of mind such as "insurance, Trustee, history of the company you are dealing with etc ...

regards

Guaranteed by who?

there is allways somthing can give you a peace of mind such as "insurance, Trustee, history of the company you are dealing with etc ...

None of the above provides a "guaranteed minimum of 5% to 30% annual return"