How Much Is Alpine Star Jackets?

gravion

Hello boys and girls, i cant seem to find the price here in thailand?

i asked some dude at the rentals, and told that he purchased at bkk for aorund 15K....

15K for a jacket??? ive seen cheaper ones from 15-25K in some shops in chiangmai,

also how do u wash those nutters??? cant put em in laundry eh? if i handwash it, iz gonna be smelly smeely... not ladies wanna drive behind me hidee hooo

How much is a Honda ? Which one.

I have gotten 2 jackets, a cooler summer one in Chaing Mai at the Kawasaki shop, they have a good selection, Think I paid just under 4000 Bt or was it just over ?

and I have a warmer winter one I got in Pattaya, the Kawasaki shop there had zillions, and got one for me and the misses and know both together was under 9000 Bt.

Wear a T shirt under them and dont need to clean. But pads are removalble and can wash if wanted.

I think a few good rain showers work for me.

15,000 THB for a 'leather' motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars, or any international known brand name, not so weird. Good protective gear costs a good amount of money, and I have some gear of which I probably one day make pictures of to show how good they protected me.

With protective gear it's really what you pay for... buy a 200 THB pants and you get a 15,000 THB hospital bill, buy a 15,000 THB pants and you get a 200 THB hospital bill for a few pain killers... (and you able to work the next day)

i do wear t-shirts, but im sweating like an oily piggie in a sauna...

mmmm~~~ smells like a rotten sausage or sumthing... X_X

It maybe your diet isn't suitable for a warm weather country. Cut out red meat, dairy products and beer.