Morden

Quiet around here isn't it. I suppose everyone is out Christmas shopping.

Well, now that you're back and on tv let us know what you want for yourself, or for anyone else for that matter, in the coming year. Make it serious or jocular as you wish but let's leave out world peace because we all want that (except for G Dubya and T Bliar, of course).

I'll kick off with my wish. I wish they'd mend the left hand lane between Saraburi and BKK. I also wish that Thai Airways would introduce very low fares for the husbands of Thai ladies.

I also wish that I could be as laid back about life as are most Thais.

Let's have yours. You must be able to do better than that!

:o

Interesting post Morden.

As 2005 rapidly starts to fade I find myself following the advice posted by a member here recently, about taking this time to reflect upon what has gone by these past 12 months, and redirecting thoughts of the future.

Gone through many emotions this year, and many excitements.

I have found a comfort in a new home, and the Maktub'ar Project, as I increasingly see the Bar and cultural center I work.

I am looking to 2006 to NOT loose focus (through immense partying for example) and to maintain my attachment, dedication and hard work to making the Maktub'ar a success, while living happily, and, if not care free, certainly laidback and and Jai Yen.

A year and a half ago I went through a large upheaval, which had left me quite directionless for sometime.

Now there is a new horizon to try to get to. :o

My main ambitions for next year are to:

Learn to speak Thai fluently, I have been very very lazy

Stop smoking (cough cough)

Exercise more (wheeze wheeze)

Stop drinking spirits (they are bad for me)

Stop posting drivel when I am drinking spirits on Thai Visa (or anything for that matter)

Personally speak to my grown -up Sons back home more often-rather than sending e-mails.

and above all To LIVE to see 2007!!! (not that I think I am gonna die soon , but you gotta live it to be sure have'nt you?

Cheers

TP

:D Have a hit single.

Get laid more.

:o Party more with family and friends instead of clients.

Buy a new house in Hua Hin.

:D Become a famous cowboy idiol like Dave.

:D Work on being a happier person.

:D Enjoy what I've got and share what I can.

:D Travel to Kenya and Sudan. :D

:D Wait for a new government.

:D Be cool! Take the bullet proof vest off!

Read more than e-mails.

Happy New Year!

I wish that the girl who share the same computer and table with me at work ( I am in the morning shift and she is the afternoon) find a man who can make her happy in bed so that she will not be so rude, grumpy and mean... :o:D

I wish I can achieve all the things I have started my flamenco, studies, my job as teacher...

I hope that my father and sister can pass their studies succesfully...

I wish good health for my beloved ones...and for everybody!

I wish more things but I have nearly finish working...so this will do... :D

MY FIRST WISH IS VERY IMPORTANT I HOPE IT BECOMES TRUE...AND I GUESS SHE WISHES TOO.