Medical Certificate For Work Permit

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samui blows. It sucks. I would sooner wish I was in Iran than Samui.

From reading this thread & several other posts you have made on other forums, it seems to me your are not shy in short cutting the system.

You have been told by several members that reside in the Suratthani province that this is the prevailing requirement.

Your medical expertise is surely appreciated & also your interpretation of how to conduct such tests.

Also your insight from your friend's opinion is highly regarded. perhaps , he can be of assistance to the Suratthani chief of Labour Department & explain to him how to run his department

As for your last statement about Samui, really shows what you agenda here is. Perhaps you should be re- acquainting yourself with forum rules, in particular this one:

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
  • Like 1

I have been getting medical clearance certificates in Bangkok for the past 6 years. In order to fully comply with the requisite tests one would indeed need to have blood or urine tested. Fluids, however, are rarely taken. If you go to Bumrungrad or Samitivej they will give you the full test battery to stay within the perameters of the law. Smaller clinics and hospitals are glad to tap your knee, look in your ear, call you fat, and accept the 100-200 baht for the "test."

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

George and Poor Sucker, your docs are quacks. Go to another hospital! I have had the physicals done at Bumrungrad, Viphavidi-Rangsit and actually one done while on holiday at Samui International Hospital. My holiday was taken around the time I had to have my WP renewed.

Not the doctor, my lawyer was refused when doing my renewal at labour office, had to go and draw blood.

exactly. this is the point that this misinformation causes people a lot of trouble

In Bangkok it's a Labour department requirement with blood test, your miles may vary in other provinces.

I have a Bangkok work permit and they accepted the clinic certificate from Pattaya. This was a old form with the syphillis added in hand writing together with the tick box.

100 Baht and all done by the receptionist within a minute or two...

This is two months ago

B)

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com