Mac Compatible Wirless Laser Printer

MisterMan

My modified inkjet printer is dying and I want a wireless. I have it pluged in my airport but want to plug something else in my airport. So I want a wireless laser printer I can use with mac. I went on invade it, thaini but only saw like one option. Any other ideas? I am in Phuket and despise driving further then Chalong.

Whatever you do, no NOT buy an H-P wireless printer. I have a P1102W and it has been nothing but trouble. I was not able to connect it to of the box and spent hours doing workarounds to get it connected to wifi, but even then I lose the connection sometimes and have to go back through the workarounds. The documentation included with the printer is useless for OSX. On the other hand, I have a less expensive Brother printer that works perfectly and was simple to get connected and working.

Whatever you do, no NOT buy an H-P wireless printer. I have a P1102W and it has been nothing but trouble. I was not able to connect it to of the box and spent hours doing workarounds to get it connected to wifi, but even then I lose the connection sometimes and have to go back through the workarounds. The documentation included with the printer is useless for OSX. On the other hand, I have a less expensive Brother printer that works perfectly and was simple to get connected and working.

Sounds exactly like my Lexmark WiFi printer. Never worked, and when it did, it stopped working again quickly. What a POS.