Car Foot Pump.... Where?

pattayadingo

Let us know if you find a "good" one as normally they stop working after you have paid!

The last foot pump I bought fell apart the first time I used it. Then I bought one of the long hand pumps you hold down with your feet. It worked for a while but if you pulled up too hard the cap came off and you had the fiddly job of getting the plunger back inside. The battery operated ones are not too expensive and work OK for a couple of years but like everything here the climate detererates the rubber parts unless you keep in cool, dry conditions.

Thanks guys. Comments noted too. I'll look at the electric ones as well.

Maim reason for asking is that I have used 2 garages and twice have lost hub caps and they cost 1200 Baht for 4. presume they did not tap the hub caps into place properly. Means I'll have to check each time.

Maim reason for asking is that I have used 2 garages and twice have lost hub caps and they cost 1200 Baht for 4. presume they did not tap the hub caps into place properly. Means I'll have to check each time.

or DIY at the petrol stations whenever you fill up.

Why are they removing hub caps to put air in the tyres anyway????

or DIY at the petrol stations whenever you fill up.

Why are they removing hub caps to put air in the tyres anyway????

I have rarely had air put in the tyres without them being removed here even though I make sure the valve is lined up with the correct notch.

I use LPG and have not yet found an LPG station with an air line.

Also many garages seem to have no air line or have one that does not work :(

Bought a plug into the lighter one last week in Big C Baht cost 600 use it for truck, motor bike, bycicle and air bed for pool!

big c n tesco have them plus plug into your lighter socket cheap only got one last month 500bth plug in

Maybe I looked on days when they had no stock on display. I'll look again tomorrow when I go do my main shop for the week.

Thanks guys :)

I have never seen a gas station in Thailand that does NOT have self serve air either at the pumps themselves (small tank) or at the side of the station. Never been to an LPG however just pull into any Shell or any petrol station.

For an actual foot pump, toys, bikes section for accessory socket powered models the car section Big C and Tesco both have...

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

I have never seen a gas station in Thailand that does NOT have self serve air either at the pumps themselves (small tank) or at the side of the station. Never been to an LPG however just pull into any Shell or any petrol station.

Esso (SHELL?) garage near Dolphin Roundabout 2nd road. I'll not go back there again :)

Air foot pumps are a waste of money .( they break quickly and are a lot of effort to use in the heat) .Better to get the electric motor one which works off the cigarette lighter .