Kids Toy On Samui

...which having to order from bangers ?

Must be an English thing. Like bangers and mash?

T&T in Lamai sells cheap toys mostly related to beach things. Tesco has a wonderful selection of Chinese/Thai rubbish toys....but remember, you buy an expensive and (what you think is) cool toy and the kids end up playing with the cardboard box instead...

• Like 1

Not sure about quality - probably clappy, but there is a shop that sells big toys (bikes, cars etc) for kids opposite Surat Baan Suuay on the ring road near Big C.

Coming from Bophut towards Big C.

On the left - in shop houses just after the Jungle Safari place and just before a Familymart.

Thanks all.

It is funny that fisher price stuff and mother care stuff is nearly triple the price than back in uk.

Like somone said u buy something expensive and they end up playing with my car keys.

maybe i should buy her a new car then i could use it aswell and she can have the spare key.

maybe a wendy house or something or a gun. Paint ball gun. well sonhkran is coming soon

What age are we talking about? I'd wait until the youngster was at least 3 years old to give them a real gun.

Under age 2 I suggest a box of BBs, or perhaps some golf tees. Ink is also a good gift for the inquisitive toddler, as are paint chips, cigarette butts and rusty nails.

Darts are also nice.

If it's educational toys you are looking for, you might try old flash drives, a stapler or an old tool, like a hammer or a hacksaw blade. Inquiring young minds will find all manner of interesting uses for these things.