Anyone Lost A Dog In Bophut?

PUPPY LOOKING FOR A HOME - the little black puppy in the traffic accident last week in Bophut is recovering but has a fractured skull. The vet has to release him tomorrow. He needs 3 weeks peace and quiet. Looks as though we will have to take him and put in crate in back, although I don'y know what ours will think of that. He really needs a good home - shame to release him into the madness of Dog Rescue after all of this. Pics tomorrow, hope someone has a heart and a bit spare room...

Merged with existing topic.

Edited by Rooo

Any further news?

Puppy has amazingly survived and is making good progess. Unfortunately has to leave the vet clinic tomorrow as they cannot keep him there over Songkran. Still no luck finding the owner but will keep trying. Pup needs another 3 weeks of quiet, safe environment due to sustaining a skull fracture whch needs to heal.

Desperately looking for a solution - already have two boisterous dogs and no space to give him the seclusion he needs. If anyone can help please PM.

hi, thank you for caring for the poor puppy. if necessary the dog could stay at another vet animalclinic opposite bangkok airways. they are closed only one day afaik. any home found yet?

hi, thank you for caring for the poor puppy. if necessary the dog could stay at another vet animalclinic opposite bangkok airways. they are closed only one day afaik. any home found yet?

And a photo?

Thanks for the info Elfe. Pup needs crate confinement for a few more days and is improving day by day. Managing to provide this at the moment and received an offer of help from forum member Itsala so hopefully there will be a good outcome for this lovely pup.

Photo attached now that pup is fit enough

post-46126-0-07529200-1334285464_thumb.j

Edited by Bluebell

Just a quick update

The puppy has moved in to the Itsala household, and is doing great.

Mrs Itsala is practicing her parenting skills already, and the new addition known now as Mutley is fitting in very well.

Just want to pay tribute to Bluebell who has nurtured the dog back to full health, fantastic job, and thank you very much for stepping in when most would have left him for roadkill.

If the owner should come forward, you are welcome to have him back, if not he will be very happy here on the hill.

• Like 2

Just a quick update

Mrs Itsala is practicing her parenting skills already, and the new addition known now as Mutley is fitting in very well.

Just want to pay tribute to Bluebell who has nurtured the dog back to full health, fantastic job, and thank you very much for stepping in when most would have left him for roadkill.

If the owner should come forward, you are welcome to have him back, if not he will be very happy here on the hill.

Good news.

Just a quick update

Fantasticclap2.gif

Well done to all involved. Am starting to see a nicer side to this Island.

I take my dog out everywhere but she finds her way home. She can be a good dog at times. now she is watching the telly and washing the dishesthumbsup.gif

Yes voodoomagicman looks like the magic has taken a shine to this animal. i hope the puppy gets well and has lots of fun in the future chasing cats.

• 2 weeks later...

I take my dog out everywhere but she finds her way home. She can be a good dog at times. now she is watching the telly and washing the dishesthumbsup.gif

FRESHWATER cleans all my dishes !

But he barks like hell when a cat comes in the yard .

• 4 weeks later...

My sister was the lady who helped the puppy - I happened to be out visiting her when she was looking for a home for him and spent many hours helping him rehabilitate. So glad he is settling in with Itsala - always knew he would be trouble - lol - but he was a great little pup and so glad he has settled with his new dad!

Edited by K60