Bus From Suvarnabhumi International Airport To Koh Chang?

ruddy2000

not even thai know i think giggle.gif , take some good advice just take taxi or minibus from airport to Pattaya or Rayong and take bus from there, it will save lots of time and misery. if you have some experiance with thai busses you will know this. and im not sure but i think you cant take bus from airport direct but need to head towards BkK for that.

Here is what you are looking for:

www.bussuvarnabhumikohchang.com

You can add to that the "99 Bus " which starts from Ekkamai bus station at 9.45 am and stops at the airport bus park at about 10 am. It takes you to the K. Chang pier.

There should be 3 of these buses, but anyway ,they go earlier in the morning, like the bus on the above link.

• 1 month later...

Aside from that big bus that is linked above do the buses from go from Ekamai stop off near the airport?

I am never 100% on this. I am pretty sure there is some kind of bus station at the new airport and I vaguely remember getting a bus from Ekamai and it pulling into the airport bus station and a couple of people hopping on. Other times this hasn't happened.

Is it a particular bus at a certain time that stops at the airport bus station coming from Ekamai or does this not happen and I am imaginging it (possible ;))