Help Needed To Talk To Woman In Laos

haroldc

My friend had a stroke and is in the hospital. He has a message for his girlfriend in Laos, but I can't communicate with her well enough to explain what happened.

I need to find someone, preferably a woman, who can explain this to her. Also, my friend has made an arrangement with his lawyer to send her some money.

I am happy to pay for a sensitive and compassionate woman to call her convey this bad news. All she would have to do is meet me, understand the message, and call his girlfriend. Please PM me if you know anyone who could do this.

I suggest the Massage place on second road that has that fat white bull dog. Dog has been there since I have been going to Thailand. Two of the ladies are Lao. Very good english. This place is right near the Soi 8 intersection with second road, on the Beach side of second road.

Go to any beer bar in bangkok or pattaya and there will be plenty of isan-laos girls who will do the business for you. probably a small fee attached.....i dont know about the kind and compassionate aspect.

if all fails then,

yell out......sep ili !!! any girl that laughs will be your lao girl.