New Tot Promotional Rates?

JusMe

Got my monthly TOT bill today, and there seemed to be something on the envelope about a good promotional deal for high speed internet.

But it was all in Thai. So I checked their website, and it seems the information is there, too, but again, only in Thai.

Anyone? Is this what it seems to be, and any idea if one can just change plans to take advantage of this new promotional offer?

Okay, thanks. Shows how much attention I pay to their mailouts, eh?

I'm on the regular rate, and I'll just leave it there. Surprised by how much TOT seems to have improved since last year.

Okay, thanks. Shows how much attention I pay to their mailouts, eh?

I'm on the regular rate, and I'll just leave it there. Surprised by how much TOT seems to have improved since last year.

It's only for new connections, you can't change your existing connection to that plan like with other plans..

I did change my plan from the 490 per month to 390 for 3 months then it will go back to 490 a month.

Actually not worth it, since I realized I could make the change only because I was out of contract, having last changed over 12 months ago. Because I had had the connection for over 12 months I got a 5% discount so only 465 per month. But I lost the discount when I changed the plan.

Do the maths and you realize it was a waste of my time changing.

Yes you can change to that promotion. But if you anre on 7 Mbt/s already then it is no use. But if you are on a slower download speed then you should upgrade. I have upgraded my speed a few times already. First I paid 790 TB for 3 Mbt/s and then they had a promotion for 4 Mbt/s at the same rate. I upgraded free of charge. Later they followed the competition 3BB with 6 Mbt/s for 590 TB. I upgraded my speed again at the same price and then they advertised 7 Mbt/s for 390 TB (but only for the next two months later on the rate was 590 TB again, but the speed was still 7 Mbt/s. You just have to go to the TOT Office and ask for an upgrade, if your speed is still lower than the promoted one.

Good luck

Carlos