Bkk Mo Chit Bus Terminal To Swampy Airport

gymboy33

you asked for cheap-and as usual the Tv responders merely show they have no idea-or the money too much.

a. NO buses arrive Mochti by 4.00-but a lot by 5.00. Where the heck do you come from? I guess some overland bus-in that case do NOT stay on bus till Mochit-but get off at Don Muang (yes the old airport) and wait for a 555 or 554 bus (run 24 hrs and start running frequently fro 4.00 at the Rangsit garage-a lot of airport workers still live at DMuang)- 33 bt and end at BUSterminal Swampy-then take free white shuttlebus-takes at least 1 hr-but reckon on 90 mins-2 hr to be safe.

b. FROm and at Mochit there are minivans telling they go to Swampy (which i doubt-I think they put down at the outer perimeter-citybuses enough there)- just open eys a bit early and/or ask- beside the arrival court.

PS-maybe Batman can empty his fat wallets or readjust his ideas about cheapness.

you asked for cheap-and as usual the Tv responders merely show they have no idea-or the money too much.

a. NO buses arrive Mochti by 4.00-but a lot by 5.00. Where the heck do you come from? I guess some overland bus-in that case do NOT stay on bus till Mochit-but get off at Don Muang (yes the old airport) and wait for a 555 or 554 bus (run 24 hrs and start running frequently fro 4.00 at the Rangsit garage-a lot of airport workers still live at DMuang)- 33 bt and end at BUSterminal Swampy-then take free white shuttlebus-takes at least 1 hr-but reckon on 90 mins-2 hr to be safe.

b. FROm and at Mochit there are minivans telling they go to Swampy (which i doubt-I think they put down at the outer perimeter-citybuses enough there)- just open eys a bit early and/or ask- beside the arrival court.

PS-maybe Batman can empty his fat wallets or readjust his ideas about cheapness.

If you are an international traveller and don't consider 350 baht or 7 Great British Pounds a cheap,convenient and relatively safe means of travelling at 4 am in the morning in Bangkok from a bus station to the airport then I'm afraid to say i feel sorry for you.

It's a no brainer isn't it.

• Like 1

It may be worth investigating if there are buses from Mo Chit direct to the transportation centre at Suvarnabhumi, and then the airport shuttle to the departures level. I know there are buses between the Southern Bus Terminal and the airport transportation centre, but at 4 am? Not sure about that. A taxi is cheap enough though.

Edited by F4UCorsair